The kidneys are a very delicate part of our internal body organs. These days, due to the change in eating habits, kidney problems are increasing day by day, such as kidney stones, infections, etc. All the kidney issues are resolved at Kidney Hospital with modern technology equipment.
Kidneys are bean-shaped two reddish-brown organs located on the left and right sides in the retroperitoneal space and attached to the urinary tract. These take blood from the paired renal arteries, where blood exits into the paired renal veins. To deal with the problems of the urine drainage system, the best Urologist in Ludhiana helps patients cure their urinary tract issues.
Kidney cysts (swelling or a lump filled with liquid on the internal surface of the kidney) are round-shaped ports of fluid that cause severe disorders and put obstacles to kidney functions. These are two types:
- Simple Kidney cysts: These are fluid-filled sacs that can generate in one or both kidneys. These can be the size of a pea to the size of a golf ball. These are round in shape and can arise as more than one in your kidneys.
- Non Cancerous kidney cysts: Internal tissue pouches filled with the fluid or other waste material. These raise rare complications. Some people inherit a disease called polycystic kidney disease from their parents.
What can cause damage to the kidney?
- Heart illnesses
- Liver failure
- Blood pressure medications
- Heart attack
- Excessive use of aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen sodium, or related drugs
- Fluid or blood loss
What are the main symptoms of kidney disease?
- Dull pain occurs in the side or back part of your internal body.
- High fever, nausea, and weakness.
- Chronic pain in the upper stomach of your body.
- Fatigue & cramping
Different types of kidney ailments?
- Kidney stones: This is commonly found in people. These arise when minerals and other substances are mixed in blood crystallization and form solid rocks. These are usually removed from the body through urine. In rare cases, there is a need for medical treatment for it.
- Chronic Kidney Disease: These ailments take a long time to cure. These happen because of high blood pressure. When the circulation of blood is started in a high tone, sometimes kidneys fail to handle it and are unable to perform their task for a long time. Thus, the need for dialysis is required.
- Urinary tract infection: UTIs problems are caused by bacteria in the urinary system. The disease starts in the urine bladder and urethra. During this, masses may feel more itching in their urine pipe. These are easily treatable with regular medication, but if a significant infection occurs in the left ureter, it will lead to kidney failure
- Polycystic kidney ailment: It is based on a genetic disorder. It creates tiny sacs of fluid to spread on the internal surface of the kidney. These arise obstacles in the functioning of the kidney and sometimes cause kidney failure if the cure is not begun on time.
Aastha Kidney Hospital has well-qualified and experienced doctors to deal with kidney ailments and provide you with a healthy life.